6.19.2011

COLOR BURST

Hello followers, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday so far. Today I'm visiting a new store that just opened in town, I'm so excited to see what I'll find.


Today's pictures are from a few days ago, I had a photo shoot session with one of my friends. She needed some pictures and asked me to be her photographer, so I asked her to do the same for me. 


I hope you like the pictures, we took them on some cool doors we found while walking on a small street. I really liked what we got, all the pictures where great. I had a hard time choosing, hope you like my selection!



Wore my vintage Ray Ban Clubmaster sunnies,



With H&M blue stone big ring and some old golden rings.


Hope you like this door as much as I did, I think it has some great details that made it perfect for the shoot.


Used a ZARA thin leather waist belt. I love to accentuate my waist and wearing a belt does the trick.


Wore orange beaded earrings to give an extra pop,


With my BCBG MAXAZRIA bright orange taupe sandals,


And my new Gracia multicolor jump suit, which I adore.
 It was a little big, but I had it altered for me.


Happy father's day!!
 Remember is Sunday fun day!!

love,
Andrea G.

26 comments:

  1. i really love this jump suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumpsuit and sandals. You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg love everything about this from hair to make-up, jumpsuit, shoes, accessories you are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning!!! love this outfit the colour suits you so well!!
    lovely photos and the lighting was perfect!!


    kisses <3

    caramellitsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so can pull the jumpsuit you look lovely.nice colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those colors look stunning on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I like accentuating my waist too. And the doors as the backdrop are perfect. Nice choice!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! great colors..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all!! I'm always glad to hear you like my style!!
    keep in touch!! kisees!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! LOVE that onsie!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely comments!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! love this outfit! Such fun colors and you are a gorgeous girl! Love your blog! I'm following you now :)

    xo//Andrea Marie
    http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hon!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!!! THIS IS A FANTASTIC LOOK on you!! i AM DEFINITELY FOLLOWING

    KISSES
    http://glamourillustrations.blogspot.com/
    http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that is one amazing jumper! You paired it perfectly with the shoes and the lipstick. Definitely following ;)

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors and print are perfect! This jumpsuit looks so great on you!

    cheers!
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice dress. very summery

    +++++++++++++

    much love

    http://jessyrob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful blog :)
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your jumsuit, beautifull shoe

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so pretty! Love love your jumpsuit doll! Great pics.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic suit, sandals, look, and the tiny belt is so subtle but it accentuates your waist.
    Great photos, poses, expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you kenny!! glad you liked it!!
    and orange marketing as well!!
    keep in touch kisses!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete