6.24.2011

THE CUPCAKE

So today is friday and while I wait for plans to come up, I thought I would share some pictures with you. The other day me and my friend Isabela went to have lunch at the Marc Jacobs cafe, which is next to the store. I love it, it's is so cool, they have a lot of great stuff. I bought some things after lunch, which by the way was so good as well.

Then we walked around Brera one of the prettiest zones near Duomo, and we found this lovely pastry shop called "di Viole di Liquirizia", with the most adorable mini cupcakes, seriously to die for and of course they where delicious!

Here are just a few pictures of the store and the cupcakes, they are kind of tiny. 
I could eat the whole store, but I controlled myself and waited for the next day to go back for another one, ha ha couldn't helped it.


I wore a loose ZARA embroidered cropped blouse, perfect for the hot summer.


With my H&M beige linen, high waisted shorts and a ZARA camel bow belt.


And my super comfy camel pep toe chunky heels, The only ones I can walk around town without suffering.





Have a delicious weekend!
love,
Andrea G.



10 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look soo yummy!! Love the whole outfit and the zara blouse is just darlin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit!! the shoes, bag ans balet effect, and those shorts are just awesome!!

    the cupcakes are sooo teasing!! now am hungry lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and I really want one of those yummy cupcakes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look soooo good!! Love your outfit!! You are gorgeous!

    Stumbled upon your blog :) Hope you can visit mine & follow if you'd like? I'll follow back :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty, and those cupcakes look like such a delicious treat! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit, love the shoes


    http://www.mywildmess.com/

    Follow my blog with bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit!! would you like to come in my blog?? http://thecateyesmf.blogspot.com/ please looks it and become my follower! thank you
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off you look absolutely stunning! The first pic your make-up flawless and of course great outfit. NOW moving on to the cup cakes...wow..they look so super delicious.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the good coments!!
    i will ate another cupcake for you!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete