6.13.2011

FEELING ORANGE

Hello everyone! hope you enjoyed your weekend as much I did and feel ready to start the week! I had a great time on friday, I went to a dominican friend's party and it was so cool, she made mexican food and some jell-o shots for desert. All my friends where there and we had so much fun dancing all night.


I went for a girly yet stylish and colorful look, love wearing mini skirts during summer season, hope you like this look. I know is monday but look on the bright side it's summer and the weather is finally getting better!!




Suddenly I became a huge fan of light makeup, I'm loving the black eyeliner with a popping lip color trend. This orange shade is Madina Milano's classic creme #312.


Wore my new ZARA color blocked satin sandals, the color blocking trend is so hot this season and this shoes have the perfect balance of color, that makes them pop without being over the top.


With my orange ZARA high waisted accordion pleat mini skirt, lots of bright colors for this summer!


And River Island nude sequin blouse, love the colors and flower details it has, I just adore it!!

Have a happy monday!! 
love,
Andrea G.

14 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO adorable! Love this look! And that lipstick looks so good on you. Nice job!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "According to me" you are gorgeous and looking great in this outfit! I'm loving ur blog it's brilliant! Following ur blog now! Follow back thanks!

    Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning doll! :) Love everything about this outfit - the beautiful color, the matching lips, and the sequins!!! Yay!
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your great comment!! so glad you like it!!
    I'm following you back!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is realllly gorgeous, I've been thinking I need a sequined top as well, I see really cool vintage ones all the time! Love your blog and style, I'm following you :)

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!! you should get one I love vintage clothes!! they are so unique!!
    and thank you for following as well!
    love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse and whoah so chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! am i really loving this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the styling, you look so pretty :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I normally hat orange but THIS looks gorgeous!
    you look amazing :)

    ♥, Peppie

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit
    I follow you
    you follow me at http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    Please left a comment
    hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete