6.08.2011

LEOPARD BALLERINA

Reporting from Milan one more time! On today's post I'm sharing some pictures of what I wore during the weekend. 
On friday I went out with some friends to have a drink at Corso Como and Afterwards we went Hollywood, a great night club. I wanted to wear something nice and use some of my new clothes; hope you like this edgier ballerina look.



 I wore an H&M leopard printed tank top blouse,


With my new H&M pale pink tul ballerina skirt, I been looking for a skirt like this for a while and I'm so happy I finally found it.


I used my black ruffly platform sandals,


Christian Siriano snake skin taupe clutch and my Cartier Santos watch.


To complete the the look I wore a black vintage waist belt, with golden metal buckle.


Ready to go dancing!! 


love,
Andrea G.

4 comments:

  1. love the look, so girly and the shoes whoah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice! ♥ You looked so gorgeous, girl! A leopard print tank top, a ballerina skirt, sexy strappy sandals, and a clutch bag that completed your outfit. You really effortlessly put together a chic night outfit! I love it! :))

    Kaylin Herbert

    ReplyDelete