6.14.2011

NOKIA & ELLE

Hello to all my followers, Today I entered a competition launched by Nokia and Elle, they are looking between the blogger community to find the next style corespondent for NY fashion week. 


I'm so excited to see what happens, I would love to get this opportunity and get to work during fashion week, taking pictures and writing about everything you see there.  So I would really aprecciate if you took a second of your time and enter this link and look in the gallery for the picture you see below, click on it, go to my profile and click on the LIKE button! you can find it easier if you look where it says view by: and click whre it says A-Z and I'm one of the first ones to apear!!  http://www.facebook.com/nokia?sk=app_218272388202589



Thanks so much for the support!
love,
Andrea G.

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit!!you look beautiful!!
    your bag & jewellery are amazing!
    thank you so much for following my blog :D
    i am your newest follower :DD


    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    I'm so happy you like my blog and my style!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!
    good luck!

    following you back dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the great comments and for following!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the competition :)

    by the way, check out our give away in my blog www.herfashioncloset.in

    greetins from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the support!!
    of course i will check it out!!
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete