6.28.2011

RED TOMBOY

Hello hello followers!! Today I'm sharing some pictures of the boyish outfit I wore last week to have lunch at an aunt's house. Sometimes I get stuck with the girly style, so this is definitely a more tomboy look for me.


After lunch I went shopping and then walked around Monte Napoleone with my friends. The good yet bad thing about Milan, is that it's full with great stores that just makes you fall into temptation. 




Wore my new Stradivarius red denim pants, one of my coolest item for the season.


With a men's H&M faux leather pocket T-shirt, I think it's so cool to use man clothes once in a while, it's fun to mix it up a bit.


Wore an H&M camel leather belt and Mango big red stone ring.


Used my new Marc Jacobs skull necklace, just a little bad ass ha ha.


With my always perfect Coach suede flats.


Keep in touch to see all my new finds
Enjoy your summer!! 

love,
Andrea G.

12 comments:

  1. I love the red pants and the greyish shirt together :) you look great!

    xoxox, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit!!
    looks my blog! =)
    http://thecateyesmf.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans!! and the pocket on the top, Great cute outfit!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your t-shirt, the color of the pocket is awesome.

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red pants! perfect for daytime or nightime! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the accessories! Especially that MJ skull necklace ;)

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blog :) x
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, Id love it if you took part http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look i follow you now follow me back
    http://lulukasstaniette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful blog :)
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all your great comments!!
    lots of love!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are similar in appearance to Andrea Corr in many of your photos.

    ReplyDelete