6.01.2011

SHEER BLOUSE

I've got news for you! Tomorrow I'm going to Milan for the whole month of June. As some of you know, I studied there last year and know I have the opportunity to go back and visit my friends from school. I'm so excited to get there and see what has changed and hope everything is a good as I left it.

I promise I will share some great posts while I'm over there. I'm dying to see what the italian fashion has to offer. I can't wait to get there and buy some new amazing things and get to enjoy every second with my friends!

This pictures are from last week, from another day with tons of errands and a night at the movies. I love this boho chic style, I don't have an specific type of style, I really like mixing it a bit.




 I wore my super high ZARA black pep toe chunky heels.



Some of the accessories I wore where a vintage golden bangle, a big black ring which I call my cockroach ring! and my basic old gold rings.



With my boyfriend high waisted H&M denim shorts.


And used my silver with golden details leather clutch, my cartier santos rubber band watch and a golden bracelet.


 Wore a ZARA black sheer blouse with small white polka dots, with a black bra underneath.


And my favorite black BCBGMAXAZRIA wide floppy felt hat.


With my big golden owl necklace, which I just fell in love with, when I laid eyes on it.



Hope you like this look, keep checking for updates!  


love,
Andrea G.

2 comments: