3.05.2012

BUG IN ME

Mondays are always busy days.. After enjoying a great weekend, you hit reality and realize you have a lot of things to do during this new week. Run some errands and plan ahead for everything.. job meetings, school exams, projects and photo shoots to plan.  So I won't talk much and I'll just share this quick post with you.

Sheer blouse - XTaren / Skinny jeans - Zara / Peep toe heels - Bershka / Beetle necklace - Sfera / Hamilton bag - Michael Kors.

I wore this outfit yesterday for a casual family sunday, I got this shirt a few weeks ago and I wanted to use it so bad. I thought it would look good with my perfect skiny jeans, I mean this bright orange tone speaks for itself! So even with some casual denim it can pop out and create a cool laid back look.

Hang in there...  Monday will be over sooner than you think!
love,
Andrea

2 comments: