4.30.2012

RETRO LOOK

Hello dear followers, for today's post, I'm sharing this cool pictures I took last week during my trip to Leon Guanajuato, which is my boyfriend's home town. While I was there I had the chance to meet with a dear friend who has been living in Milan for the past five years. We met a few years ago and became such good friends in Milan, during the year I spent abroad. We had a great time together, we visited some of the prettiest places of his city and snaped this cute pictures while we were walking around downtown.

Sheer knot blouse -  Timing / High waisted shorts - Vintage / Beaded necklace - Express / Patent sandals  - BCBG Maxazria / Handbag - Michael Kors.

I love this retro look, it has a mix of the 50's ladylike style and the 80's funkiness. It's so feminine with the pink knot blouse, but yet sexy with the high waisted mini short. It's such a casual outfit, but together looks flirty and classy. This style works so good for me on a day out in the city, you know I'm a sucker for the vintage looks.

Monday is almost over, hang in there!!
love,
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. So pretty the outfit was perfect for a day out on the city... Mexico is a gorgeouse city...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!!
      I'm so happy you liked my outfit and my country!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. muy fregonas amor!! es mi pueblo jajaj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty look, pieces and colors!! Lovely style and blog!;)
    besos
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete