6.21.2012

SWEET PARADISE

I found this old corset in my closet the other day, and realized I haven't used it in a while. So I thought it would be nice to wear it again, during the day to mix things up a bit on my daily looks. To make it day appropriate, I decided to paired it up with my linen shorts, creating a romantic and feminine monochromatic look, perfect for a hot summer day.

Corset top - Charlote Russe / High waisted linen shorts - H&M / Leather belt - Steve Madden / Tortoise sunglasses - DKNY / Big stone rIng - Mango / Chunky platforms - Jessica Simpson.

To complete my beige monochrome look, I wore my new DKNY tortoise frames and my never worn huge wood platforms. They go great with this pair of shorts and helped create this cute little outfit, which neutral colors make it look sweet and chic at the same time.
Friday is just a day away..  Get ready for the weekend!
love,
Andrea


5 comments: