8.09.2012

LIME & STRIPES

I rarely wear T-shirts, they seem to be a bit to casual for me, but this striped shirt it's so basic and matches perfectly with my neon trousers, that I decided to make an exception. Together they create a simple but playful and colorful outfit, sometimes I'm in the mood for a more laid back look and this ensemble definitely does the trick, it's casual and dressy at the same time.

Striped shirt - Zara / Neon trousers - Ivonne / Bugs necklace - Zara / Sandals - Zara

A basic striped tee works as a great alternative to the simple white version, it looks so cool with any color and the striped details gives the look an extra touch of color and makes it look quirkier.

Enjoy you day!
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. even if is not the focus of the post, I love your shoes,I could stole them!!

    5 secrets for your tan in my blog, waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!!!
      I'll check out you blog, keep in touch!!
      xo

      Delete