9.26.2012

HELLO NEW YORK

I just got back from my amazing trip to New York, I spent ten days over there and really enjoyed every single one of them!! Today I'm sharing some pictures from the day I got there, I't was kind of late, but I couldn't let a saturday night go to waste, so as soon as I got to the hotel, I went up to my room, left my bags and got out to the street to walk around Times Square! It is such an exciting place, everything about it, and New York City in general is great. I love watching all the lights, billboards, stores and theaters, it's just awesome. I hadn't been there in a couple of years, so I was really happy to be back there with my boyfriend and family!

 
Skinny jeans - Guess / T-shirt - Zara / Jacket - Bershka / Leopard scarf - Vintage / Tangerine bag - Michael Kors / Blue flats - Tory Burch.

I stayed at the W hotel and my room had an amazing view, you could see all Times Square through the window. Everything was so perfect and I had an amazing time with my family, we went to many delicious restaurants, watched great plays on broadway and I the best part... We went shopping!! I get to buy so many cool things, that I'm just dying to wear and to show you, of course. So make sure to keep in touch to see what I wore during the entire week, I'll keep sharing pictures from my trip and of all the new stuff in my next posts!! 

Tons of kisses!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment