10.02.2012

NEW YORK, LOOK 4

On day 4 the weather got a bit colder, so I tought it would be a great opportunity to use my new trench coat. I love the deep navy tone it has, it’s so practical and it’s such a cool alternative to the typical beige tone. One of the great things I love about fall, is that you can start playing with layers, and is a cool way to create more elaborate and exciting outfits, like this casual preppy look I wore for a shopping day around Soho.


Navy blue trench coat - Uniq lo / Lime knit - Gap / White shirt - Mango / Wax coated beige pants - Zara / Neon satchel - Stella Ritwaggen / Blue flats -Tory Burch.

I matched my new trench with my also new blue flats, and contrasted them by wearing a bright lime toned knit and my favorite neon satchel. As a secondary piece, I wore my beige pants to add an extra color to the mix, and I completed the look with some golden accessories and my beloved super chunky necklace.
Have a nice day!! 
love,
Andrea

2 comments: