2.28.2013

SNOW DAY IN NEW YORK

I went to New York a few weeks ago, and I got caught in the blizzard storm called Nemo, It hit so bad that everything got completely covered in snow. You can imagine how bad this cold feels for a mexican girl, which city’s temperature is usually higher than 30 degrees Celsius. I was freezing the entire week, I had to wear my big fur coats to keep warm, which is actually not a bad thing, because we hardly ever get to wear winter clothes around here, and nearly impossible to use fur coats like this one. Our winter last about a month tops, so I was more than happy that I got to wear many of my favorite hats, beanies and scarfs.



Fur coat - Vintage / Cargo vest - Forever 21 / Neon orange jumper - Gap / Studded beanie - H&M / Color blocked scarf - Express /  Skinny jeans - Guess / Burgundy tote - Michael Kors / Leather ridding boots - Tory Burch.

I took this pictures during a shopping day, walking around the city, I wore a casual look with a pair of jeans, a fur coat and many layers underneath to keep warm. I used some bright tones in my jumper, hat, scarf and lips to add a pop of color to my outfit, and used my new flat riding boots, to be comfortable while walking through the stores.

I had an amazing time in NY, I hope I get to go back soon..
 I’ll share more pics from my trip and of the amazing clothes I bought there on my next posts, so make sure to keep in touch!!
love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. You have paired together a casual, yet chic style. Love it! I'll be visiting New York in the next 2 weeks. I am mixed about the weather like you. Living in Florida, I'm not used to the snow and cold any more, but I think I would love to be able to wear my winter clothes.
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete