4.04.2013

IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS

My obsession with printed pants seem to be growing every day, as the spring settles down, blod and fun printed pants have become my "go to" garment of choice. They are a great alternative to simple and dull denim pants, but they are still as practical and easy to use on my daily life. The great thing about this trend, is that any print can bring a simple outfit to life, by adding that extra cool factor to them. On this post I’m wearing a new pair of capris that I got last month and I finally get to use them, I love the green and blue tones they have, their medium print details are great. I decided to pair them with a not so simple, embellished white tee, which details match perfectly with my pants and added a pop of color by using my bright patent sandals, and one of my favorite and colorful vintage earrings.

Printed pants - Sfera / Embellished tee - Zara / Rhinestone earrings - Vintage / Maxi square ring - Uno de 50 / Golden watch - Michael Kors / Bracelets -Forever 21, Sfera & Loft / Patent sandals - BCBG.

The weekend is still a day away, but I decided that mine begins today..
Have a great day!
love,
Andrea 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! ♥

    http://kkristinak.blogspot.com.au/
    https://www.facebook.com/beautybykristinak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina, I’m glad you liked it!
      It’s always good to hear from you,
      xo

      Andrea

      Delete
  2. I love your Outfit! and the color of your hair! Looks so good on you! (:

    please take time to see mi blog! (: Thanks! <3

    http://naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!!
      of course I’ll check out you blog,
      keep in touch, xo

      Andrea!

      Delete