2.19.2014

SWEET & SOUR


A few weeks ago I was interviewed about my blog for Look magazine, on thithey asked me about how I started this  blog journey and the evolution of it. It was a fun article about what being a blogger really means and how I got into fashion in the first place. 

Along with the interview, they included an editorial spread and asked me to pose for a casual street style photo shoot, in which I showcased my personal style by creating and wearing three completely diferent looks that would better describe it.

The first look is a feminine mix of sweet and sour, put together by mixing a super sweet tulle midi skirt, with a more sour utilitarian denim shirt, contrasting the hard and soft on a simple but chic way. Then to make this ensemble a bit less girly and more edgier, I added some bold silver accents, like my favorite cap toe pumps and my new huge statement earrings, bringing the extra flare and edge to the look.


Light denim shirt - Forever 21 / Tulle midi skirt - H&M / Maxi statement earrings - TOP SHOP 
 White watch - Micahel Kors / Silver cap rose pumps - Zara 

Have a fun day!!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment